Sunday, January 22, 2012

Preparations to "Prepare"

This week the word "prepare" was given by illustrationfriday.com and it proved somewhat difficult conceptualize in a sci-fi manor. However throughout the week I've been creating new shapes for brushes in photoshop. Some for creating structural objects and organic shapes.

This Spike Cannon was created and turned into a brush, that brush was then used to create Hover Bikes.


An alternate brush was repeated numerous time and a robot was created.


Robots and Hover bikes where very inspiring jump off points to my illustration. Prepare gave me many ideas ranging from school to war. It wasn't until my first attempt to illustrate my image in photoshop that came to my mind. A robot army fighting a dinosaur army on a distant terraforming planet.







 So that's a quick update on most of my week. Enjoy the images I look forward to showing you the final result. I'm sure it's out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment