Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mech Assault Suit

This is an image that started with a drawing I did yesterday. Mech suits and future art are really a passion now more than a hobby. And to think this time last year I was sitting in my apt. drawing pictures of Spider-man over and over again.


The above picture was drawn in pencil, shaded in marker and then coloured in pencil crayons.
I was playing around with some custom brushes and I found a really awesome one I am going to use for blending now and again.

Colour was applied using the soft round brush on two separate overlay layers


The background was applied after and using layer styles I applied a gradient to incorporate more colour into the illustration.


And some final touches to to spruce up the image a bit. XD
and now a video



No comments:

Post a Comment