Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Monthly Leftovers

So I have been going through my computer trying to clean up some stuff. So I found a bunch of old unfinished works this week... basically XD. This first image is an illustration friday post depicting the word Shades. I thought about creating a sunglass advertisement but instead but I also wanted to include a monster of some kind reaching out of the shadows. So I mixed the two ideas together.

Meet Shades he is just a regular guy with an awesome pair of sunglasses that grant him dominion over his shadow. He is a villain I created for a comic book title I'm working on. But thats enough about that.
I choose to do this image in vector format just for a change of pace. Enjoy :D

 




This was a dragon I dropped down in photoshop while I was designing a tshirt. The image didn't really scream awesome t shirt design but it did however scream awesome illustration So I finished it.



Some girls asked me to draw them... Naturally I bossed it.



This last one is another Illustration Friday Image I was going to post however, it was another image that didn't quite spell out the amazing I was going for. However it looks awesome still, and I like it. :P



And I'm also going to leave you all off with an adventure. My buddies and I go out hiking every once in awhile for inspiration. Running around in the trees and forests and climbing rock faces, and documenting.
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment